At Dorsett Dental Group, we are committed to providing exceptional preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental care by using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures. Every effort is made to ensure that patients are comfortable and their needs are met.
Dr. Anglim has been in practice for more than 25 years and offers patients many options for improving their dental health:
- Routine Preventative Care. The best way to keep your teeth healthy is to schedule regular teeth cleanings.
- Teeth Whitening. Advanced whitening techniques can improve the color of even severely stained teeth.
- Teeth Bonding. This sophisticated procedure can greatly improve the color, shape and strength of teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers. By using sophisticated porcelain veneers, today dentists can complete smile makeovers in as little as two office visits.
- Crowns. Both durable and natural-looking, crowns are used to correct a variety of cosmetic dental problems. We offer metal-free restorations for people looking for cosmetic and hypo-allergenic solutions.
- Dental Bridge. Patients who are missing one or more teeth can achieve beautiful smiles through a dental bridge procedure.
- Dental Implants. This leading-edge restoration technology allows patients missing one or more teeth to achieve bright, confident smiles.
Dentures. Both tissue-supported and implant-supported.